Mary Heléne Pottker Rosenbaum
• Pesident of the Dovetail Institute for Interfaith Family Resources and former editor of Dovetail: A Journal by and for Jewish/Christian Families
• Editor of Shalom, the newspaper of the Central Kentucky Jewish Federation
• Author of Jezebel's Daughter [Blue Grape Press, 2007], a biblical novel on Queen Athaliah of Judah
• Author of A Seal Upon the Heart [Blue Grape Press, 2006], a biblical novel on the prophet Jeremiah
• Vice president, Black Bear Productions, Inc. Editing and Design
• Author and presenter, "Sharing the Promise: Thomas Merton and Selected
Jewish Correspondents" in Merton and Judaism
Mary Heléne, a practicing Catholic, was a lector in her church for over 20 years; she also
served as executive director of Congregation Beth Tikvah (Reform), Carlisle, Penn. She has published articles on religious
topics ranging from euthanasia to the spiritual vision of Stephen King. She is a certified Emotional Clarity™ facilitator.
Stanley Ned Rosenbaum, PhD
He is Professor Emeritus
of Religion and Classics (Judaic Studies) of Dickinson College in Carlisle, PA. Ned, for almost 30 years a lay leader of Beth
Tikvah, has frequently conducted Jewish religious services and led Torah study; he also lectures on biblical and related topics
for Catholic and Protestant groups.
• Adjunct Professor at the University of Kentucky at Lexington
• Co-officiant at interfaith weddings
• Author of Amos of Israel: A New Interpretation (Mercer UP, 1989)
• Author of "A Letter from Rabbi Gamaliel ben Gamaliel" in Jesus Through Jewish Eyes (Orbis, 2001)
• Author of Understanding Biblical Israel (Mercer UP, 2002)
• Author of "Third Opinion" column in Shalom, the newspaper of the Central Kentucky Jewish Federation
• Currently writing Strange Wives, a book on intermarriage
in the biblical period, with Rabbi Allen Secher.